In the spring we lost our Trampoline :( The kids informed D and I that our backyard was BORING!!!! My Aunt came to the rescue, they had a tramp that they wanted to get rid of! We went to KS last weekend and got the tramp! The kids have been on it everyday. Thanks Aunt Patty and Uncle Jeff for the tramp!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
A New Tramp!!!!
Posted by Sarah at 8:59 AM
Labels: Having Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
YAY - congrats! Have fun :)
So cute! Love the pics & the "the" bible story. You are a SUPER homeschool mom ; )
Hi Sarah,
Here's what I tried to enter in your blog today on your Trampoline post of Aug. 23rd:
Hey looks like fun!!!! Mimi & Papa are so glad that you all have a trampoline (just can't write tramp, can't help it. smile) You all have a great set up there for kids to grow up and be active. Kids should be playing outside most all of the time, using their imaginations, not sitting on the couch playing electronic games. We're so thankful that you and Darin understand that and are homeschooling them also. Our prayers have been and are continuing to be answered. Praise God - He is good - He is faithful. We love you all so much and you are always in our prayers! dad/papa
Well I gotta tell you I've commented on a few blogs but this yahoo one is the MOST user UNFRIENDLY that I've ever encountered. One time it will accept my username and password and the next time it won't..... I'll keep trying but if it keeps it up I'm sorry I try to stay away from the things in life which fruststrate me, especially the machine type things that you cannot reason with............smile. love ya, dad
Post a Comment