Ok, I finally did it, I now have a blog! I have to tell you I had a hard time coming up with a name. Some of you suggested a bible verse to use. I could not deiced on one, there are too many good ones. So DH came up with 5 Jesus Freaks b/c G likes the song Jesus Freak. When we hear the song on the radio I turn it up loud and G and I have a blast head banging to it. Yes, I said head banging not like I did when I was in high school though. It is a MUCH softer head banging. He thinks it's so much fun. I'm only going to be cool a few more years!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Well Yee-Haw! Welcome to Bloggy world! I'm excited you've joined in all the fun : )
Can't wait to hear how the 1st day of school went for ya!
Post a Comment