Monday, August 11, 2008

A and the Tooth Fairy

A lost a tooth the other day. She left it under her pillow, checked it the next morning. "The tooth fairy came and left her money but didn't take the tooth!" ( I could not find it any where, I thought she was hidding it!) I told her to leave the tooth again and show me where she put the tooth. So I could find it that night. I forgot to go get the tooth. So A get's up the next morning and tells me "she forgot it again Mom!" G chimes in at this point and says "well at least the tooth fairy leaves you money and let's you keep the tooth! It always takes her a couple of nights before she get's my tooth!" LOL I'm not so hot at the tooth fairy job.

2 comments:

Christy R said...

"A" has already lost a tooth?! My "A" is DYING to loose a tooth! She would be so jealous! I can't tell you how many times the tooth fairy forgot to get the teeth at our house. At least your tooth fairy tried to find it!

Unknown said...

That is so funny! i am so scared to forget sometime!!