Saturday Darin and I took the kids to see Walking with Dinosaurs.My parents got the kids the tickets for Christmas.Papa and Mimi were original going to take them, but Papa was sick. It was a really cool show. The only things I did not like was they said the Dinosaurs and plants evolved. This started a conversation with the kids about how God made us and the Dinosaurs. We talked a little about the big bang theory and how humans come from monkeys. All in all I guess it gave us something to talk to the kids about. I wish I ha pictures, but my camera was not being very good. I now have a new camera so hopefully that will not be an issue again. The kids were on the edge of their seats for the whole show. C keeps asking when he can watch the show again.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
sounds like a great time. glad you guys got to go.
Post a Comment