
Jen has awarded me with this award!
There is a "rule" with this award. What's that saying, "rules are made to be broken"?!I will stick with the rules I guess?? I'm not much of a rule follower.
I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself. Here it goes......
1. I am a biblestudy FREAK. I love it!!!
2. I was born in Alaska.
3. I love to work out.
4. I always have to have a kiss goodbye from Darin.
5. I was only going to have two kids.
6. I like to travel.
7. I am a planner. I love to plan events.
I am awarding these ladies....don't forget to follow the rules.
Mom of two Girly Girlz
Legos, Light sabers, & Jones soda
Living the Laing life
Mamma Cakes
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Award
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
okay if i leave 2 posts it is b/c my first one did not seem to go. love your blog. it looks great. loved reading about you. so blessed to know you!!
Sarah, Your kiddos are just beautiful!
I loved learning more about you.
And,I'm super happy you came Friday night. It's about time I met you. I hear Jen talk about you all the time. In a good way, of course. :)
I wish I loved to work out. I do love to travel, though. ;)
LOL!!! Talk about you in a good way!!
Can't wait to see the last one in action ; )
Stay warm & stay safe!!!
Post a Comment