Sunday, February 15, 2009

A new Cat




On Saturday the 7th we went on a hunt to find a cat. We went to the Owasso pound, PetSmart, and several other places. We found one at PetSmart that we all feel in love with. When you have five people that all have to like the cat, well it can be a challange. On Monday night,the kids and I went to Kansas. That night Darin went and got the cat, then named "Tiny". The kids did not know that Darin had the cat at home. When we got home on Wednesday. The kids were so excieted to see a new cat in our home. Now trying to find a name that all of us like. We finally agreed to Sassy, she is one sassy cat!

1 comments:

Jan Mader said...

I'm so happy you found a new cat. It seems we have more in common than writing. I rescue animals. In fact, I have three dogs (2 rescue) and one rescued horse. I also foster litters of kittens and puppies every summer.

Best of all, we share the Lord. I have always done Bible studies, but this year I'm really working on a closer relationship with the Lord during my studies....I meet a couple times a weeks with some awesome women who are on the same journey as me!
Please come back to see me often...