Thursday, December 25, 2008

Our Christmas

Here is a little of what we did for Christmas. I don't know who was more excited. Darin and I or the kids hmmmm.... Darin thought this year was should get the kids a 4 wheeler. We got it in October try keeping that a secret from you kids. I'm just glad that it didn't snow! Darin really would of wanted to break it out then. Connor seemed to enjoy the PlayStation and game boy games more than the four wheeler. Darin surprised me with a ipod. I have been wanting one for years, but just never seemed to manage to get one. Darin got work pants lot of fun that is. Every year it seems we enjoy watching the kids more and more. Here are just a few pics from today.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Sarah, loved seeing your pics. That is so much fun. I would love for our boys to have one of those one day. I look very forward to getting to know you better in 2009 too!! Have a great New Years.

6 Happy Hearts said...

What fun Christmas memories!!!
I won't tell my boys as they will want to come play EVERYDAY?!?
xoxo

Mamma Cakes said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas!!

Unknown said...

How fun!!!