So I have been so bad about keeping up with the blog! Here is what we have been up to for the last month and a half. In November we went to KS and had family picture's done. Total there were 15 of us! Before we had family pictures done we all went bowling! We had such a good time playing with the babies and watching the kids bowl with Mimi and Papa.
Here are some of the family pictures.
This weekend we are going to the Christams Train so I will post that too.










3 comments:
the pics are so cute. have you done the Christmas train before? we need to do that some time. i like your border!!
Cute family :) I hope you all love the Christmas Train. I am sad that we can't go this year. I can't wait to see your pictures :)
Cute pics! You have to tell about the Christmas train...we haven't been in years and can't wait to go again.
On a side note I love that you have DC talk's Jesus Freak on your blog...it's an AWESOME song and my kids love to rock out to it when we are in the car!
Post a Comment