Wow!! Were does the time go? It has been almost a year since I posted last. Guess you can tell that we have been a little busy at the 5 Jesus Freaks household. I will do my best to get you up to speed on what we have been doing the past year.
SUMMER:
We had a great summer going to the lake, Blue Hole, swimming lessons, sleeping in late. Staying up late, more swimming, and more swimming. can you tell we like to swim? I got a really nice tan.
Fall:
In August when school started all three kids went back to public school. I had home schooled for two years. I prayed about what to do for the school year. I really felt God saying that it was time for them to go back to school. The kids were excited and did really well. Cman tells me he doesn't like Kindergarten b/c they have rest time. We did find out that Gman has some ADHD and he was having a really hard time staying focused in class. He is doing well now and making all A's and B's!!
I also went back to school to get my degree in social work. The first semester I took Biology. I really don't ever want to do that again!! I walked away proud of my C. Second semester I took Elem. Statics and Macro... Stats and I get along well, and Macro well, let's just say it ranks up there with Biology.
Winter: I had my 30th birthday! My awesome Hubby, family and great friends surprised me with a party. I had a lot of fun!! Thanks for making my birthday so much fun.
Spring:
All three kiddos are playing soccer! We have practice every night but Wednesdays. Mon and Thursdays we have two practices. Saturday's are spent on the soccer field all day! They are all doing really well.
As for me God was closing doors for me to get my degree in social work. Another passion of mine is Real estate. So I am working on getting my Real Estate license. I will be working with Janet Vermillion and her group. I am excited to get started!!
Hope you enjoyed reading and I will post again soon!!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Has it been that long?!
Posted by Sarah at 8:11 AM
Labels: Catching up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
test
Loved this post! Really beautiful!
Such a great couple : )
Post a Comment